Lately, I have been looking into the different subscription boxes out there. I, of course, want to subscribe to each and every one. There is no way Jacob is going for that. Not anytime soon anyways. After much convincing, however, he gave in and let us try NatureBox (I'll be working on a more girly box next time).
NatureBox is a mail order subscription that focuses on sending you healthy and delicious snacks right to your door! Every month, arriving at your door, are five full-sized snack bags. I like that all of their products are made from wholesome ingredients and are minimally processed, if at all. No HFCS. No artificial colors, sweeteners, or flavors. Love! NatureBox has two options - you can either have five surprise snack bags or choose exactly which five snacks you'd like by selecting them before your box is shipped. They also have various options to meet different dietary needs.
I felt like it took forever to receive my first box. It didn't really. I was just super excited for it to arrive. And excited I was when I finally got it in the mail!
We went ahead and let them surprise us with all five snack bags. All of the snacks were delicious. The only complaint I may have is that the snacks are rather on the small side. Some bags had servings of 4 to 5, while others had less. This could easily be controlled by hand picking your snacks each month. Here are the snacks we received:
- Banana Bread Granola - Let me just say that this granola must have been GOod. Jacob ate it so fast I didn't even get to try it. Thanks a lot babe.
- Lemon Meringue Waffles - These were a great little snack after a meal. When you want something sweet, but you're too full to eat a cupcake. They were light and crispy with a sugar coating on top.
- Whole Wheat Raspberry Figgy Bars - Not your average Fig Newton. Better. Much better. These bars came individually wrapped, making it an easy grab on your way out the door. I found that they have other flavor Figgy Bars. Maybe we'll switch it up and try the blueberry bars next time.
- Taj Mahal Snack Mix - I have never had a trail mix like this before. I'd like to have more, right now, but I already ate it all. It had just the right amount of curry flavor. Included in the box was also a recipe for Taj Mahal Chicken Salad. We didn't get a chance to try it, but I can only imagine how scrumptious it is.
- Italian Bistro Pretzels - These taste, well, like Italian pretzels. Thick, chunky, almost bread-stick, kind of pretzels. Jacob thinks they just taste like a crunchy breadstick. Fine by me. I love breadsticks!
We really liked NatureBox and the snacks we received. Although, I think I would like choosing which snacks we get versus them being a total surprise every month. Keeping this subscription would be a no brainer if we weren't living on school loans. But we are. So it is still up in the air as to whether or not we will keep it and for how long. I can definitely see us keeping up with this subscription as soon as Jacob graduates though. All in all, we would recommend you at least give NatureBox a try for yourself.
If you would like to give it a try for yourself, click here and enter the code "SHARE10" at checkout to receive $10 off your first box!
For those of you who are already a NatureBox subscriber, let us know what you think of it. Which snacks are you favorite? Let us know in the comments!